Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sick Update...And Yet Another Anniversary

Miles is thankfully doing much better. We have cut the breathing treatments in half, which is wonderful because that medicine makes him a little hyper. And he is not really the hyper type -- he will sit for long periods of time, just reading or playing. But lately, wow...it's really worn us out! Anyway, we have a better plan of action now for the next time he becomes congested. We're going to (as Barney Fife would say) nip this thing in the bud!

Yesterday was another anniversary -- mine and Casey's seventh dating anniversary. Awww. Yeah, I know, who keeps up with that stuff anyway? I do. I am hopelessly sentimental, and somehow I retain every little date in history in my head that holds even a little significance. I also retain useless pieces of information, but that is neither here nor there.

I know I've posted before on mine and Casey's first time out, that day being 9/11, but five days later was when we made things official, so that is the date we remember for the anniversary. We don't tend to do many special things or get gifts, but yesterday we did exchange small gifts. I had told Casey I wanted to get him something small, and that he didn't have to get anything for me...but he did, and got me one of my favorite things of all: a gift card to my coffee place!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Hey Tracey! I just awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award. :) Get the award from my blog sidebar! And pass it on to others.

tracey said...

Thanks Jolene, I added it! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...