Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Music Mambo

I thought I would do a meme today since I wanted to post but couldn't think of anything to write about...that and I have stuff to say, but I need more time to process some thoughts before I share other stuff. So without further ado, I give you Monday Music Mambo!

Monday Music Mambo

(Today is Telephone Day.
)

1. Which musician would you like to share a telephone conversation with? What would you talk about?

This turned out to be a great meme for me, because it's so easy! My answer here of course would be Sting. What would we talk about? I guess I've gathered a list of questions in my head about some of his music and lyrics, so that would be one thing. As long as we're talking about a fictitious phone conversation, I might as well say that I would ask Sting if he has any openings for backup singers on his next tour (although he uses the same two women most of the time, and they are just incredible). It would be fun to ask him about his family, and talk about mine.

2. Name your favorite song with telephone or phone in the title, or has anything to do with telephones.

The first thing I thought of, since I was thinking of Sting already, is my favorite Police song -- "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic." The bridge happens to be my favorite part, and it goes:

I decide to call her up a thousand times a day
And ask her if she'll marry me in some old-fashioned way
But my silent fears have gripped me
Long before I've reached the phone
Long before my tongue has tripped me
Must I always be alone?
3. If you have a cell phone, what is your ringtone? If you don't have a cell or don't have a musical ringtone, what would you want your ringtone to be?

I do have a cell phone, but it's just a pay-as-you-go thing so it's not really worth putting a ringtone on it. Not that I don't want one, it just hasn't been a priority because I don't use the phone that often. If I did have a ringtone though, it would surely be a Sting song...just not sure which one.

4. What's Jenny's number?

I used to know this! Doesn't it start with 555? I'll have to look it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tsk. tsk. Tracey, Tracey. It's 867-5309 silly willy! :) Love that Police song too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...