Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast

Feast One-Hundred Eighty-Five -- March 28, 2008

Appetizer: What does the color dark green make you think of?

Right now, springtime. For some reason, green peas come to mind as well. And salad. Things that are fresh. (It sounds like I'm on $25,000 Pyramid.)

Soup: How many cousins do you have?

The last time I counted, the number was at 18! That's first cousins, and only one of them lives in the United States...but I communicate with several others on Facebook and email.

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

I think I can honestly say I'm at a nine. I am a very bad liar, and not being honest leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Main Course: Name something that is truly free.

I like this one because it's so tough. I think I'll say God's love -- and it may sound cheesy, but it's true. No matter if you love him or not, he will always love you. There is nothing we have done or can do or need to do to get his love, because it's ours for the taking.

Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

So precious, really, is new growth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...