Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Picture this

In case anyone missed it (and because for some reason I have this need to have my work seen and admired by all, yuck) I posted a photo of Miles here yesterday. This was taken just three days before he was admitted to the hospital. I was going through this series of bathtub photos and noticed that in one of them I caught him right in the middle of a cough. And I could tell it was a big cough, because his little chest was big with the force of it. I'm thinking he's forgotten it all by now. I sure hope so. He's forgiven us for taking him there at least, and I know this because he insists on giving kisses to Casey and I all throughout the day. Does he really have to get older?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Tracey! I've tagged you. Check out my blog for the details! Glad Miles is well and smiling!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...