Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Miles (a.k.a. Kilo)

I feel so bad about not posting in so long. I have a new iMac (woohoo!) as of one week ago yesterday, and have been so busy playing with it...but I should have been posting. Bad blogger!

Anyway, I'm not going to post a ton of news for now -- and there's not much, so don't get excited -- but I thought I'd post a recent photo of Miles taken at his grandparents' house during the Thanksgiving holidays. And yes, he is actually growing hair now! This is one of my favorites by far. What a smile!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Um...he looks soooo grown up! Wahhhh! Oh, and he has more hair than my almost 3- yr old daughter. Be proud!

Shellie said...

That's a VERY cute picture. Lots of teeth too! What the origin of Kilo?

andrea said...

What a cutie pie!! Is his hair reddish? Or blond? Or reddish blond?

Unknown said...

I'll just echo the other comments. Thanks for the new picture of Miles. He's awesome! The personality just oozes in that picture. Things are going well here in Abilene and Robert is due home from "across the water" sometime in April or May. Please keep him and all the troops separated from their loved ones in your prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...