Thursday, March 02, 2006

Good Day Sunshine...and a baby update

Before I start, I just wanted to include a link to a great post about motherhood. Click here and enjoy!

We had our usual two-week appointment with the doctor this morning, which wouldn't have been a big deal had we not ended up waiting two hours to see him. Still, he was called to labor and delivery in the midst of it all, so I can't really be upset at him. I was tired, though, so tired that everything became funny -- but I'll still give Casey credit for being funny.

Miles' heartbeat sounded good, all is well, and we'll get to see him again at our next appointment. We haven't had an ultrasound since December 17 -- the day we found out we were having a boy! So it's very exciting, just thinking that we'll see him again, this time moving around a lot more, I'm sure. This kid just loves to be-bop around in his mom's belly, no matter the time of day.

Speaking of the day, I can't help but mention what an incredibly gorgeous day it is outside. I am talking 70 degrees, standing-on-the-edge-of-spring beautiful. Casey is loving that it is his day off, and he's already been out for a bike ride and is now out in the yard just enjoying the day. God gives us things like a bright day that can seem so simple and yet can do so much for our wintry hearts. Bring on the sunshine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...