Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday's Feast

Click on the post title or the link in the sidebar to have a feast of your very own!

Friday, March 03, 2006 / Feast Eighty-Three

Appetizer

How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?

I am currently using three pillows to sleep in what Casey has dubbed the 'pillow fort.' Anyone who has been six plus months (maybe even less!) pregnant before is nodding her head right now. I have a sheet and blanket, but I usually have to keep my roasting feet outside the covers at night.

Soup

What are you currently "addicted" to?

Something that (sadly) comes to the store just once a year: Zachary marshmallow eggs. They come in colorful egg cartons and cost less than $1 per box. Therefore...I tend to buy about four or five cartons at once and find it very hard to share.

Salad

If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be?

I think I made that change on February 1, when I started staying at home full-time!

Main Course

Which adjective do you find yourself using often?

Totally
-- but not in an 80's type of way.

Dessert

Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

No, and I probably never will...just depends, but I've heard too many scary stories

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...