Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday's Feast

Click on the post title or the link in the sidebar to have a feast of your very own!

Friday, March 10, 2006 / Feast Eighty-Four

Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?

Five or six...not sure, maybe less. I had no intuition whatsoever about whether our baby would be a boy or girl before we found out...and I definitely was lacking in intuition that time my roommate and I had carbon monoxide poisoning (but that's a story for another time).

Soup

What is your favorite kind of gum?

Trident -- and I usually buy the original, but I loved the strawberry flavor they made forever ago and discontinued it for some reason. My 'guilty pleasure' gum (because it's not sugar-free) is Super Bubble...I love the stuff!

Salad

Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.

I could never get rid of the Spin Doctors' Pocket Full of Kryptonite because it was the first CD I ever bought. There are many more that I wouldn't part with, but this one is pretty significant. Of course...I don't even recall the last time I listened to it.

Main Course

When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?

Oh, come on! You're talking to a lady loaded with pregnancy hormones -- I am struggling to act like a normal person here, but I have slipped quite a bit in both snappy and sappy moments of mine.

Dessert

What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate?

1 + 0 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 5 = 26

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...