Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday's Feast

To have a feast of your very own, click on the post title or the link in the sidebar.

Feast Sixty-Two / Thursday, September 15, 2005

Appetizer

Do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?


Hmm...I would say it's changed a bit. Back in my college days I used to have two of the best guy friends, but that changed when dating came into the picture. I would say that I still have at least one male friend whom Casey and I are very close to and haven't seen in ages. But I think that the close friend thing changes when one gets married. For me it did, anyway. I have always had some very close female friends in my life (25 years and counting, Crystal!), but as I've gotten older I have started to really cherish them more. It is so important to have those girls to talk to (my daily email buddy Melissa will hopefully second that!).

Soup

If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?

I think I would go with a combo of being able to whip up a really great meal plus being an awesome hostess so that I would feel more confident about having people over more often. It's so nice to have others over and share your lives together.

Salad

Name a household cleaning item that you would recommend to others.


Bleach! I would not have been able to clean out our fridge and freezer and many other things when we moved into our house without that stuff! I just put it in a spray bottle with some water and it totally did the trick!

Main Course

What do you strive for in life?


Wow, that's a huge question! Now keep in mind that I am struggling to succeed at these things, but I mostly strive to be a faithful servant of God (which entails sooooo many things), a loving and giving wife to my husband, and a helpful encourager to family and friends and others around me in my daily life. One day, if God blesses us with children, I will strive to be a godly mother.

Dessert

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how funny do you consider yourself?

I think I do alright, although I know that Casey is much funnier than me. I'll go ahead and give myself a 6.5 (hoping that people don't see that and go, "Whatever, Tracey!"). And just for the record, when the yearbooks came out my senior year, I was shocked and amazed to find my name on the 'Top Ten Funniest People' list. Seriously...I didn't think enough people knew me to vote. I still think it was a joke!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...