Monday, June 13, 2005

Let the bloggerviews begin!

I was excited when both Sarah and Heather wanted to be "interviewed." But then I was like, "Oh no, now I have to come up with questions!" I'm not all that creative, so bear with me here. I am including both sets of questions -- note that each of you has your own unique questions -- and then the instructions will follow. Have lots of fun, and I look forward to seeing your answers!

Questions for Sarah
1. What was your best "mommy moment" this past week?
2. If Kevin told you he’d fly you anywhere in the world today, where would you go?
3. What were the first five minutes like after you found out you were having twins?
4. What were the first five minutes like after you found out you were having a girl after having those twin boys?
5. Name the last book you read and tell me what you thought of it (and if I should add it to my book box).

Questions for Heather
1. What is your absolute most favorite thing about summer?
2. Put the following in order, from most favorite to least: being at the beach on a summer day; being inside with a cup of cocoa in winter; walking with a friend through the trees on a crisp autumn day; seeing and smelling the first flowers on a warm spring day
3. If you were not a student, what would you be doing right now?
4. Tell me a story behind one of your many ladybug things.
5. Name the last movie you saw and give me your own review – tell me if I should see it.

Here are the "rules" I posted before, which you will post along with your answers:

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Good luck and happy blogging!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...