Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dave's bloggerview questions

Ready, Dave? And don't worry about posting them for now...I know you've got more important stuff to do. I will post the rules after the questions.

Questions for Dave

1. Which sci-fi character did you turn out to be on the quiz? Ha, just kidding! The real question: What led you to choose a career in journalism?
2. Tell me about a gift that God has given you to use in serving others.
3. What has been the single, funniest moment during your trip to Buenos Aires?
4. Tell me about a song that evokes the most emotion in you and why.
5. What has been your greatest accomplishment in the last year?

Here are the "rules" I posted before, which you will post along with your answers:

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Good luck Dave! I look forward to reading your answers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...