Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Something new and better, please!

A little birdie nudged me about posting, so here I am...I won't name names, but you know who you are (don't you love the magic of links?). Okay, so what she said was very nice -- that she missed reading my blog and wanted something new. Aww, thanks! =)

What's new, you ask? Not much in the "new house" world, just waiting on that end-of-April closing date, then we'll move on in, Lord willing, at the beginning of June.


Meanwhile, Casey told me today that the car -- the one we use most all the time anyway -- will need a little work on the air conditioner, and I will soon be setting an appointment to get some physical therapy work done on my wayward shoulder. Oh, don't ask...it's an old football injury. Just kidding, it's actually an old, old, many-times strained kind of thing that I just can't ignore any longer. When it gets hard to wash your hair or sign a piece of paper, something needs to be done, people! I don't necessarily want to do the physical therapy thing partly because I know that will involve more pain, but in the long run it will be much better for me (and I'm sure Casey will enjoy less complaining!). Hope you're all doing well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...