Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Photo Friday: Faces





My submission to Photo Friday's weekly challenge, this one being "Faces". Taken with my Nikon 5700. I basically just set the camera up a little higher than my head (while I was sitting), swiveled the screen around so I could know exactly where I was starting, and shot a 16-frame at 1/30 speed -- maybe once at 1/15 which accounts for the blurring. This was harder to do than I thought it would be. I ended up with about twenty to choose from, and these three were my favorites. I thought the black and white gave it a better touch. The middle one makes me think of mirrors, the top one is my ultimate fave because of the disorderliness (I think I look better with my eyes and mouth closer together, don't you?). I also need to give Casey the credit for giving me the idea of getting different facial features in different sections...at first I was just making all kinds of faces, but the hair-eyes-mouth-nose thing was a much more appealing idea to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...