Thursday, October 14, 2004

Speaking of numbers and counting...

...I just added a hit counter to my blog! I was going to pick something sensible, but that went out the window. Needless to say, I really love my purple counter (in case you're wondering, it's in the sidebar). It's not going to be accurate, but close enough.

I have been looking at other blogs quite a bit lately, just seeing what other people have to say. Some blogs are competely political, while others talk only of sports and favorite teams. There are those I pass up because of the language and content, but I have found some bookmark-worthy blogs.
A blog I like is written by the mother of a 16-year-old son with Down Syndrome. It is appropriately called Ups N Downs, as she is chronicling her triumphs and struggles raising her child.

There are more that I have bookmarked, but I didn't want to overload this post with tons of links. Happy reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...