Friday, August 20, 2004

I think I'll call it the 'Walker-Talker'


I'm not this craaaaazy computer person, like having to be on the computer 24/7. But there are things I love about a computer, like IM and all that kind of stuff. I occasionally listen to the radio on my little messenger thing, and then I'll tell Casey about it. So we're sitting in the car at Sonic for lunch today and I was telling him about rating the songs I listen to, because how you rate them determines what they'll play for you. Pretty neat. Casey made a joke that someday I'll just come into the office and plug an IV into my arm from the computer...ha ha. It is to laugh.

And I don't know what made me think of this today, but what with all of the technology these days, and it seeming like there is not one teenager out there without a cellphone/text messenger (are those the same?) -- do you think someone will make walkers with computer screens hooked onto the front so they can all keep texting one another when the 'Milliennial' generation is older? Maybe I should hurry out and have my idea patented...hmmm...

I'm in the middle of reading Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. I don't really get into a lot of his writing, and this may lead you to wonder why in the world am I reading it then?!? I'll have to explain my book box someday. Ah, my wonderful little book box. I promise, I'll tell all about it!

Feeling a lot better than I was at the beginning of this work week. Whew, what a difference a few days and some muscle relaxants make! Seriously, though, I am so thankful for all the prayers that have been said on my behalf. It is a wonderful peace that I feel knowing that God is hearing the prayerful words of friends and family.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...