Monday, November 02, 2009

My Calendar: Scenes From Oxford

Do you already have your 2010 calendar? No? Then have I got the calendar for you! It's something I've been working on, and I'm very pleased with the final product. The title is Scenes From Oxford (as in Oxford, Mississippi) and captures some of the most well-known spots in town and on campus like Taylor Grocery, Square Books, the Walk of Champions and Rowan Oak (home of author William Faulkner). All but two of the photos were taken this year, and all are my own personal work.

Each calendar costs $22.50, which includes tax and shipping. Here's the catch: Because I'm just one person, not a big business, I need to order in bulk. In order to do that, I am hoping to find out how many are genuinely interested in buying a calendar before setting up a 'Buy' button. I need at least 25 people to send an email telling me "I'll buy a calendar!" If one person thinks they'd buy two calendars (or more), I need to know that as well.

Here's the fun part: I decided to make this a giveaway as well (assuming I hear from enough people). Once I have 25 emails, I'll put those names into a random name generator and one person will receive their calendar for FREE! And if I get 25 more? Another FREE calendar from those names will be drawn!

So if you are interested in buying the Scenes From Oxford 2010 Calendar, send an email to me at costonoxford@yahoo.com no later than Monday, November 16. This will ensure that I'll have enough time to set up the 'Buy' button for you to officially order your calendar(s) and get them in time to give as a Christmas gift or just have them in time for the new year. Remember, your email to me is not your order. It's just a way to let me know that you want to order a calendar if I am able to make a bulk order.

Here is a small preview of all 12 months in Scenes From Oxford
(December's month is also the cover of the calendar.)

3 comments:

VmarksTheSpot said...

Those are lovely photos, Tracey!

tracey said...

Thanks Vivi! : )

蘿蔔糕Jolin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...