Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Somebody's wearing the pants

I think I mentioned it before, but I've been knitting these adorable drawstring pants for Miles. The yarn the pattern requires is Rowan Denim, and it actually fades like denim when you wash it! Pretty neat stuff.




Anyway, I took a break from working on the pants last fall because I suddenly decided to knit everyone a gift for Christmas at the last minute, so all of my knitting time -- plus the needles needed for the pants -- were taken up with those projects. The unfortunate thing is that I am knitting the largest size in the pattern, which happens to be for an 18-month-old....meaning I'm already five months behind. I am now getting near the end of this project, and I have to say that the pants just might fit Miles. I mean barely. Maybe uncomfortably. For a day.

Either way, I am putting those things on that boy and taking a picture, because I have not knitted all that yarn up just to wait for the second kid to wear the pants!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

LOL!! That's hilarious. Can't wait for the photo!

tracey said...

I'm gettin' closer to the end, woohoo! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...