Friday, August 11, 2006

Unconditional

Just a quick post before the weekend is officially here...

It's still really hard to believe sometimes that I am a mom. I am somebody's mom! It's just crazy, and really scary too, knowing that this tiny little person depends on Casey and I for everything. He looks at us with so much hope in his eyes that my heart almost breaks every time. And the smiles -- oh, that unconditional love is so amazing! I've messed up so many times in my life, but he doesn't know and doesn't care. All he wants to know and be sure of is that his mom and dad love him and are there to take care of him. If parenthood doesn't teach you anything about God's love, I don't know what else can.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know, right?!

(((hugs))) You are sounding like a wonderful mommy.

tracey said...

Sarah, you're too sweet. Btw, I am loving your profile pic! I like taking self-portraits, but I have a thing about my face being in the picture...guess that doesn't really make it a self-portrait, huh? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...