Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One size fits all

While recently perusing some online maternity clothing in preparation for visiting the store, I came upon a very cute corduroy dress, so I clicked on the picture for more information and a closer look. Now, I am no fashion guru, and if you are by all means, feel free to laugh at me if I'm missing something...but the first line of the dress description said, and I quote:

"longsleeve 19 wale corduroy shirt dress with inner beauty"

I loved it. I laughed out loud. Please tell me, how does a dress come with inner beauty? I would love to just put on an outfit and suddenly be blessed with inner beauty. Hmm...kind of sounds like 'clothing ourselves with Christ' doesn't it (Romans 13:14)? Anyway, it was just something I had to share. What I'm really wishing is that I could meet the person who types up the descriptions and ask him or her a few questions about that dress...

...then again, it's only available in taupe.

1 comment:

J said...

Very funny! Good find.

(taupe!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...