Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday's Feast

Click on the post title or the link in the sidebar to have a feast of your very own!

Feast Seventy-Seven / Friday, January 20, 2006

Appetizer

About how many times per day do you check your email?

I use
Yahoo! Messenger, so it tells me every time I have a new message. Makes it so much easier than having to go and check my email every so often...plus it has radio stations!

Soup

If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be?

This is a tough one, because I've never been much of a collector...that I can recall. I do love old, classic books, so that might be something. Although, I did get a nice tattered copy of Emma at a library sale for only four dollars one time, and I love it -- so I guess I don't have to spend lots of money if I just buy old library books!

Salad

Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage. (Example: The egret admires.)

Viewing all niceties includes limited lollygagging and loudness all through the event.

(It's vanilla latte, in case it got too long to read.)

Main Course

If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be?

I'll have to go old school on this one and say The Price is Right...Bob Barker cracks me up, and in his old age he has started getting quite impatient with the slower contestants. It's too much fun.

Dessert

Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without.

Blogger, Picasa and dotPhoto

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am SO going to purchase your photos when we're out of debt! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...