Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Friday's Feast

Believe me, I know it's not Friday, but I missed out on this one because of my yucky cold, so here it is. Click on the post title or the link in the sidebar to have a feast of your very own!

Feast Sixty-Six / Friday, October 14, 2005

Appetizer

Who is someone you would consider to be a calm person?

Without a doubt, it's Casey. When I first got to know him, I thought, "He never gets angry about anything." Well, of course I'm wrong -- who doesn't get mad now and then? But Casey, he deals with things very calmly, able to look at all sides and decide the best way to go.

Soup

What was your last "gut feeling" about? Were you right?

Ah, good timing on this one. I was sure that I had to be pregnant, mostly because of the hot flashes -- my goodness, the hot flashes. If you've ever experienced these every day for a couple of weeks, you have to know that something is going on, and was it ever!

Salad

List 3 words that you really don't like how they sound.

Clang. Sauerkraut. Transit. (This one was tough -- I haven't ever given this much thought, actually.)

Main Course

What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Pantene and Pantene. It smells too good!

Dessert

If you found out that you definitely do have a guardian angel, what would you name it?

Grace

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...