Thursday, June 30, 2005

I give up...here's everything for now

So I've decided that the only thing I can do at this point is just to have every single post on the main page, because at the moment the silly Archives and Previous Post links still won't work! They did for a minute or so, then went back to...not normal.

On a lighter note, Casey has finished painting all of the interior doors! We have guests (family) coming tomorrow to stay for a few days, so the door thing is pretty important.

I was happy to get some nice comments on my "Storm coming" post at Leaning Tripod. I thought it might be a little too edgy compared to the other stuff I had been posting, but that's really why I wanted to post it. One comment (which I loved) alluded to The Wizard of Oz...nice. I put some heavier contrast in there -- so much fun! I hope to continue to post more regularly, but things at the house are crazy! I am trying to take down the guest bathroom wallpaper before the guests arrive. Why? Because I ordered new (and sooooo pretty!) bath coordinates and just hated the thought of all of it clashing. Yeah, I know, pretty silly. I ordered a wastebasket in that coordinates set -- handpainted ceramic, mind you -- and the thing was shipped in a bunch of pieces! Luckily, I was able to go online and let them know, plus print out a label to send it back so we don't have to pay for shipping. Crossing fingers (or "holding thumbs" as my mom says) that the replacement comes in fine. At least the other stuff looks great. Can't wait to set it up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...