Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ann's bloggerview questions

Okay, Ann, you asked for it! Below are your questions, which you will post on your blog, along with the official rules which will come after the questions. Ready? Go!

Questions for Ann

1. Tell me the top three reasons you decided to go to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2. Tell me how you and your three sisters are all alike, and then tell me how you are all different.
3. What makes art and design so intriguing to you?
4. What are five memories or lessons you will carry with you from this mission trip for the rest of your life?
5. Tell me about a time in your life that you look back at and say, "I will never do that again."

Here are the "rules" I posted before, which you will post along with your answers:

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Good luck, Ann -- I look forward to reading your answers at
The Gopher!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...