Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th and everything after...or something

Wow. The fatigue is absolutely beating me down today, it seems. It just took all of my energy to type these two sentences! Maybe not exactly, but I am having trouble getting my thoughts through to my fingers. Tomorrow is graduation day, and for those not graduating, today (or maybe even yesterday) is leaving day. We've already hugged some of the students, some that won't be returning, and wished them well. Hopefully they will get to come back for a visit so we can see them again. It is really hard for me to believe that the school year has already come to an end.

My
second post ever on this blog was written on a Friday the 13th. I didn't write much, I think because I just had no idea what I wanted to write about. It seemed like a decent topic...hmmm. But today, not so much. My body is trying to get a message to me:

Body: Would you just lie down and rest?!

Me: It's a little difficult at the moment, Body.

Body: I DON'T CARE. I HURT AND I WILL HURT YOU TOO!

Me: Well, how nice of you. Now be quiet.

You get the idea. So, if you are at home at the moment, take a little power nap for me, will ya? Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...