Friday, April 08, 2005

I am the proud owner of yet another blog

It's been a bit since I've posted. I thought I would update everyone on the shoulder. I've been to four sessions of physical therapy now, but after only two I realized I could raise my arm higher than before without pain. That was a pretty big deal, considering it's been months since I could do that. I should only have a couple more sessions left, and I'm doing my home exercises, but probably not as consistently as I should. Come on, you know you would be the same way!

Also I wanted to unashamedly use my blog to present my new photoblog,
Leaning Tripod. Sadly, one of my biggest obstacles was coming up with a name, so please, no grief on this one or it's back to the drawing board. And then it was all about rearranging and basically pulling apart the template that I chose in order to make it just so. I am by no means an HTML kind of person, so it was a lot of trial and failure. I'm sure I'll be making more adjustments in the future. Meanwhile, I was sitting here this evening trying to get the thing up and running with only one photo uploaded, and I had about three random comments come in from people I do not know. All nice things -- even a poem -- and all very unexpected. But nice.

So, now that I have plugged and re-plugged the photoblog, please stop by for a visit! My plan is to update (hopefully) once a day. I am excited to share my photos. I really thought last week that I would just be turning this blog into a photoblog, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that I like Trace Talks as it is, and I wanted to keep them separate. So that was that, and Leaning Tripod was born!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...