Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Connect 2010 | breathe (But More Importantly, Dan Kimball Sent Me a Tweet!)

In case you missed it, I had a link on Facebook to our 2010 Connect Conference's YouTube video, which you can see here. I didn't get to be as involved as I would have liked, seeing as I was running back and forth getting the photos and putting the video together. But I do have to say how proud I am of Casey, first of all, and then of all the countless others who made this possible. What a great conference!

And it is pretty cool, but Dan Kimball, who was our awesome keynote speaker, messaged me back on Twitter today to let me know he saw the video: "It was a joy to serve with you! And thanks for showing me the video! Very fun!"

I would still really like to see what he looks like before that morning hair regimen begins.


That's him on the right, with Milton Jones, president of Christian Relief Fund.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...