Monday, December 07, 2009

It's Still Not Too Late to Order Your Scenes From Oxford 2010 Calendar

A little over a month ago I let everyone know about my 2010 calendar, Scenes From Oxford. I received orders for 19 calendars, enough for me to make a bulk order, and then shortly afterward I was able to sell the remaining six calendars!

There has been enough interest now for me to make another order of 25 calendars, which have shipped and should be here any day now. Some are already spoken for, so I wanted to get the word out again before they're all gone. I also asked those who have already received calendars for any feedback that I might share in this post, so here it is:
"Got your calendar. We love it. I really hope you do another one for the following year. Even if we had never visited Oxford before we loved it. Thanks." ~ Nikki
"I enjoyed it and look forward to using it! I like having a piece of Oxford with me in Nashville." ~ Ann
"I received my 2010 calendar in a very timely manner and LOVE IT. The pictures are amazing & I enjoy flipping through looking at them time & again. Your work is awesome, I wish you lived around here so you could take our family pictures. Thanks for creating such a beautiful calendar and allowing me to purchase one so that I can enjoy your God given gift of capturing His world." ~ Courtney
"I got the calendars today. Your photographs are amazing! I told Harold we need to make a visit to you as Oxford seems to be very picturesque. (And I'm a huge Grisham fan!) One of the calendars is already up on my office wall and the other is wrapped as a Christmas present for a friend who is a Faulkner fan." ~ Lori
"I love being able to show my family where I live every day of the year! And I loved the composition of the photographs." ~ Alison

If you'd like to order a calendar, just email me at costonoxford@yahoo.com. I'll send an invoice and as soon as you have paid (and the calendars are in), I'll ship your order!

Here's another glimpse at the 12 photos that are in the calendar:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Just got your email a little while ago and haven't had time to answer. I'm sorry. The calendar is wrapped and ready for the big day! I know my husband is going to love looking over the pictures that remind him of the wonderful times he's spent there with his grandparents. I love the sunset picture the best, but I have a feeling the old store front or the square at night will be his pick! I'm probably going to hang it in the kitchen unless he decides to take it to work! Great job!

tracey said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'm excited to hear what he says about it. The store front is probably my favorite, I'm thinking about getting a nice large print done to put in our house somewhere. Thanks again! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...