Thursday, August 06, 2009

Leaning Tripod Photography

After quite a bit of hard work (and more to come, that's for sure) I am finally ready for anyone who wishes to view Leaning Tripod Photography! The link to the gallery is also in the sidebar -- just click on the logo.

The main purpose of this store is to make things a bit easier when I do personal photo shoots for customers. It seems lately that I am doing more and more photo shoots -- and don't get me wrong, I love it! -- but I needed a better way to keep things organized. Plus, I think this is much easier for my customers. They are given a link and password, and they can go and order prints and other items.

I am also displaying some non-portrait photographs for anyone to see and purchase. As of now, the main gallery only holds two albums. I'll be adding more photos to those two albums on top of adding more albums to the gallery at a later date. How long it takes depends on how long I work on my photos, because I want each one to be the best it can possibly be. That means spending a bit of time on some and a lot of time on others.

You'll be able to order prints -- up to very large sizes -- but you will also be able to order a variety of other items with your selected photos. Ordering calendars, though, requires sending an email to LeaningTripodPhoto@yahoo.com.

If you just want to look at the photos, feel free! My suggestion is to view them as a slide show. That gives you the chance to see some of the black and white photos change into their color versions.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your website and photos look great! I especially love the dandelion pic!

tracey said...

Thanks Katie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...