Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Photo Share (new meme? Hmm...)

Casey and I took our anniversary trip a little early this year. We visited St. Louis, MO -- our staple anniversary vacation spot. Last year we went with a group of students and took Miles, but the year before was just us. On that trip in 2007, we saw The Police in concert, saw fireworks at The Arch (should I capitalize 'the'?) and watched the Cardinals win their game. I took so many photos on that trip and never posted one of them.

This year I took just as many photos, and I'll at share at least one of them now...


Our second-to-last morning of the trip was spent eating breakfast (Einstein Bros. Bagels sandwich and Starbucks vanilla latte, YUM) at the base of The Arch, so I had lots of time to get different angles. This was my favorite, but there are others that run a very close second. It seemed as though every few steps I took I found a new shot!

Maybe someday I'll get around to sharing those fireworks-in-the-arch photos. For now, I hope you enjoy this one.

2 comments:

Sally-Anne said...

Very cool shot, and happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been seven years!

tracey said...

Thanks, S-A...yeah, hard to believe it's been that long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...