Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Forty-One -- April 27, 2007

Appetizer
How fast can you type?

I think my fastest ever was about 88 words per minute. But I knew someone who could type 120 wpm on a manual typewriter...whew!

Soup
What is your favorite online game?

I haven't played a lot of them, but I really like Bookworm...or is it Literati? Something to do with words.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?

I'm not so comfortable with these types of questions. Either I sell myself short because I don't want to sound arrogant, or...I sound arrogant. I could say what my IQ score is, but I don't want to do that either. Sigh...I'll just be as humble as possible and say that I am an eleven, ha!

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.

Mrs. Brown, my third grade teacher -- best ever. I could never say anything bad about her. She was like an angel. Then there was Mrs. Woodfin, my second grade teacher. She read a chapter from Charlotte's Web to us every Friday, and I followed along in my own copy. I just loved that! One of my other favorites was my history teacher my junior year of high school, but I can't remember her name...she was so encouraging.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

There is an annual arts festival tomorrow in our town, lots of good food and music and arts, that sort of thing. I am looking forward to seeing how Miles enjoys it, especially if we go to the petting zoo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...