Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday's Feast

Click on the post title or the link in the sidebar to have a feast of your very own!

Feast Seventy-Two / Friday, December 02, 2005

Appetizer

When was the last time you did something you would consider courteous, what was it, and who was it for?

Umm...I made pumpkin breads for our elders at church and the other three staff as well. But I get something out of it as well, really, because I make some for us. So, it's not a totally selfless thing. I love pumpkin bread!

Salad

If you were to have a painting done of you alone, what would you want the background to be?

Something in blue, not really a scene. Well, okay, a big tree would be nice, or a prairie-type setting. Obviously I 'm not very good at this kind of thing.

Soup

Describe your voice.

Not high-pitched, but not really low. I kind of get annoyed by it myself, at times. I'll hear these very soft voices and wish mine was like that, but it is what it is. I don't have a super-harsh voice, but it's not that soothing kind of voice that I like to hear.

Main Course

What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?

Skydiving...my brother has been doing it for years. He went on a tandem jump and was hooked. Now he's part of a free-fly team.

Dessert

What was the last television show you watched?

The Apprentice last night. It's such a kick to listen to his reasoning for some things, and he didn't do it last night, but lately he's been banging on the table before he points and says, "You're fired!" Casey and I always get a good laugh at that.
Lori talked on her blog about her son Evan liking this too, and saying "Yes!" after every firing. I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...