Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Celebrating normalcy

I promise I am meaning to update Leaning Tripod, and also to post some pumpkin pics here...sigh. I have all these things I want to do, but usually by the time I get home from work my body just begs me to lie down.

However, I did write yesterday about beginning to feel more 'okay'. And today, people, today I think I am really and truly heading out of that first trimester yuckiness. Hopefully I'm not jinxing it all right here and now, but I just had to say something about feeling good for a change! I am unfortunately still super-tired, but I can deal much better with that when it's not accompanied by the yuckiness. And yes, that's the word I'm choosing -- yuckiness.

A week from tomorrow, one of my brothers will be flying here for a visit, so that is quite exciting. I haven't seen him since last Christmas! Several family members came for a visit in July, but he couldn't make it then. I realize how hard it is to get away and make these plans, so I am thankful that he is giving us so much of his time. Family is such a blessing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad you're feeling better! I've missed your LT photos...

蘿蔔糕Jolin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...