Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday's Feast

Click on the post title or the link in the sidebar to have a feast of your very own!

Feast Sixty-Five / Friday, October 07, 2005

Appetizer

Name 3 qualities that are important to you in friendship.

Honesty, compassion, kindness

Soup

If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?

I would dream about having the house, inside and out, just the way I'd like it to be.

Salad

Do you usually make an effort to personally thank people who do favors for you?

Yes. I think when I was a teenager I was not as appreciative as I should have been, so I feel as though I am still trying to make up for that!

Main Course

If you had to go out of town for an extended period of time, who would you trust to take care of your home and belongings?

Oh, there are plenty of people. John and
Brandi live pretty close, though, so for now I'll choose them.

Dessert

How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?

It's been a while since that's happened, but I think I do alright. However, I find it very difficult to do that to someone else, or to watch it being done to someone else. For some reason I just hate to see someone fall for a practical joke.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...