Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Can I get some feedback?

Okay, I think I finally got my photoblog to do what I wanted it to do...sort of. I was trying to make the navigation as easy as possible for visitors. So, if you have a tiny bit of time, click on the title to this post, check out Leaning Tripod, then come back here and let me know what you think. What I have added are the "previous" and "next" links to each post. Each page looks like I hoped it would, but the archive pages are a different story. I think I will have to live with it, as long as Blogger does not have an easy way to implement all of that. Thanks to Anne, who got me thinking on it again (because I had almost given up), and to Case, who helped me find the little symbol I was looking for on the keyboard (although for some reason it ended up not working, so I had to go with something else). Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Update on the shoulder: It's not a huge amount better, but it is getting there. I might have to have more sessions than originally thought. And today she put this big medicine patch on my arm that is battery-powered! Have you ever heard of that? So she pushed a little button on the patch, and apparently it will release medicine into my shoulder over a period of four hours. Then the light will turn red, and I just have to take it off and throw it away (For Casey: "Throw..it..away! Throw-it-away!" from Fawlty Towers).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...