Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Thankful

I wish I had more to say in this post...but I don't. I just want friends and family to know how much I appreciate them being in my life. There are those who don't have so many wonderful people surrounding them, and much worse, they don't have God in their lives.

My weekend wasn't what I would have wished it to be, having not felt so good and having spent a majority of my time on the couch -- but I thank God that I am feeling better today! I hear or read about people who are in such incredibly trying physical circumstances, and compared to them I am in amazing health.

I encourage you today to keep in mind all that God has blessed you with. I need to do this so much more often, and it is so easy for me to complain when things go wrong...but there is a wonderful saying that goes like this: "The more thankful you are, the more you find to be thankful for." Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...