Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday's Feast

This is something I will try to do every Friday. It looks like lots of fun (you can do it too!) and it helps bloggers get to know one another better. I'm using last week's "Feast" because there wasn't one today. That said, here we go!

Feast Fifty-Four / Friday, July 01, 2005

Appetizer

Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?

Casey knows that I would love to go to Hawaii, or back to Disney World, someday...but we will be heading to St. Louis for our vacation. It's where we went last year, and we enjoyed it, so we figured we'd do it again! We'll be seeing a Cardinals game, going to Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor, and visiting the penguins (our favorite) at the zoo. Oh, and this is sort of a belated anniversary vacation. We're trying to take one each year, but it's usually harder to get away on the actual anniversary.

Soup

What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?

We've painted the walls a color called 'Pristine Porcelain' and the trim and baseboards are white. I don't think we'll be changing it for quite some time, since it's only been on there for just over a month!

Salad

Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? What does it say?

Hmm...don't think we have any bumper stickers.

Main Course

What's the worst pain you've ever been in?

I have to say that I've experienced quite a bit of physical pain in the last few years, but I will have to go with the time I was hospitalized in 2001. Basically all of my organs were inflamed, but my gallbladder was the worst. That is a crippling kind of pain that I never want to experience again!

Edited to add: Casey asked if my emotional pain had not been worse, and I have to say that I've had emotional pain that has far outweighed this physical pain. I suppose I didn't talk about it because I would be getting mighty personal with my fellow bloggers, and maybe there are better places and times to discuss such things.

Dessert

Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?

Most people know that I am a big fan of Sting. I will have to be sort of superficial about the inspiration part because I am not truly inspired by someone who does not follow Jesus. But I do like the fact that Sting's lyrics can have so many meanings, and I enjoy the way he weaves those and the melodies all together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...